The HDFS Satellite HD Digital Receiver with freesat has been designed for the reception of both Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD) programming. The freesat specification offers a fully featured Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), interactive ‘Red Button’ services using MHEG-5 and HD programmes from ITV HD.
The HDFS allows multimedia playback of movies, music and pictures from external USB devices, memory cards and Compact Flash or via a networked PC using the Ethernet port. The network connectivity can be extended further with the addition of the TechniSat USB-WLAN adaptor to provide a wireless solution.
In addition to freesat mode, the HDFS has a TechniSat mode which offers the extended features and functions expected of a TechniSat receiver, such as multi-satellite reception using DiSEqC and motor control.
- Reception of all freesat HD and SD channels
- Full 3 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Ultra-low standby power: 0.25W
- USB ports - front & rear
- Card readers - SD/MS/MMC & Compact Flash
- Playback of music, pictures & movies from USB, card reader or networked PC
- WLAN support for wireless connectivity (additional TechniSat WLAN antenna required)
- TechniSat mode offering DiSEqC 1.2 functionality with motor control for multi-satellite reception
- Scrolling alphanumeric display
- Easy first time installation with AutoInstall
- Extensive on-screen help
- HDMI lead included
- Freesat programme list
- TechniSat programme list
- Comfortable on-screen menu (ODS) in 12 languages: EN, IT, FR, ES, CZ, GR, PL,NL, TR, DA, SE, NO