Clean and Maintain your TV.
When you spend a great deal of money on a new TV in order to have the best quality viewing experience possible, you want to do everything you can to make sure that your TV is properly maintained. Correctly cleaning and maintaining your new TV will help to ensure that you get years of enjoyment from it.
The following is a quick guideline to help you properly care for your TV.
• Secure Your TV. Always make sure that your TV is placed on a solid and secure stand, or if you have your TV mounted from a wall, be sure it is securely in place. You do not want to place your TV in a location where it may be knocked around, jarred, or tipped over.
• Your TV will need some breathing room. Because these types of TVs do tend to generate more heat, the electrical components may be in danger of going out if the TV does not have sufficient breathing room around it. In most cases you can find the venting guidelines for your TV in the user manual.
• Keep your TV dry. No matter if it is spills, humidity, or condensation, these things can destroy your TV. Keep your TV in a room that is dry and not prone to humid conditions, and avoid having liquids close enough to the TV that they may spill on it.
• Keep your TV cool. It is best to keep your TV in a location that is cool. This is important as TVs generate heat, and a hot room will only make this worse. You will also not want to place a TV outdoors; the heat and humidity, as well as the condensation will ruin a the TV.
• Keeping your TV clean. To clean your TV you will need a micro fiber cloth as is recommended by the majority of manufactures. In most cases this should be sufficient enough to clean dust and fingerprints from the screen, but if you do find that you need more, use only cleaners that are recommended for screens. These are antistatic cleaners that will not damage your TV. It is also important that you not spray anything directly onto the screen; instead spray the cleaner onto the cloth and then use the cloth to clean the screen. Do not use any type of abrasive cloth to clean the screen, including paper towels. Abrasive cloth can damage your Plasma TV screen.
• Avoid burning your screen. Though it is not as likely with a new TV, it is still possible to burn images into a screen; for this reason you should avoid pausing a DVD or video game for an extended period of time.
• Protect Your TV. Always use a surge protector to prevent damage to your TV in cases of electrical storms or power surges.
• Turn it off. To extend the life of your TV you should always turn off the set when it is not in use, as this will help to prevent overheating, and prolong thr life of your TV screen.
If you require further information please contact email : email@example.com
Here to help!!!
Did you know that many cars, trucks and vans can instantly lower all windows with the key remote? We'll show you how it works.
Works and Tested on the following